Andrew Kitchings, CAIA, CMT, ERP, FRM
Portfolio Manager, Investment Management and Research
- Helps oversee Commonwealth’s Preferred Portfolio Services® Select program and the Commonwealth Model Portfolios
- Assists with asset allocation, security selection, and ongoing portfolio monitoring
- Holds the Chartered Market Technician (CMT), Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA), Energy Risk Professional (ERP), and Financial Risk Manager (FRM) designations and is a member of the Boston Security Analysts Society Holds the FINRA Series 7 and 66 securities registrations
- Earned dual degrees in economics and history with a concentration in East Asian studies from Emory University.
- Has prior experience in positions at LPL Financial and Bank of America