Vice President, Retirement Consulting Services
- Leads the Retirement Consulting Services group.
- Drives the department’s strategic initiatives for all facets—including marketing, operations, sponsor relations, and client experience—to ensure that advisors have the highest degree of products, services, and support to serve the retirement plan market
- Holds FINRA Series 6 and 63 securities registrations
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Has prior experience at Putnam Investments, New York Life, and John Hancock Retirement Plan Services in various marketing and business development roles